Aldon Corporation is a complete chemical contract manufacturer, building on a legacy of custom blending and packaging chemicals for a variety of markets. Aldon continues to be dedicated in meeting the needs of our customers without compromising the planet for future generations. This commitment includes creating a safe, secure, and environmentally responsible culture. Our reputation is the supplier who gets it done!
To assist in accomplishing our vision of being the best in our industry, as an employee of Aldon Corporation, you will learn many facets of our functions as your talents and skills allow.
Aldon is looking for energetic and motivated individuals who are looking to start their career in manufacturing who has the desire to learn and grow with the team.
This position is responsible for assisting the company in satisfying customer orders through production, labeling and packing of all finished goods.
Summary of job responsibilities:
- Work in accordance with established safety policies and protocols
- Adjust and set up production and labeling equipment to complete jobs per specifications
- Document information of production such as date, type, size, quantity, and other data of products
- Learn and develop good knowledge of different production techniques to increase efficiency, quality of standards and productivity
- Ability to prioritize workflow and efficiently perform in a demanding working environment
- Understand the needs of the business to maintain on time delivery to customers
- Work independently or as a team member
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED desired
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform basic math calculations
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work overtime as needed, including extended days and/or weekends
- Ability to follow verbal and written instruction
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
Full Time / Hourly / Non-Exempt
1st Shift: Monday-Friday, 6:45 am – 3:15 pm
2nd Shift: Monday-Friday, 3:30 pm – 12:00 am
Benefits: health, dental, 401K, Company paid life insurance, paid time off, holiday pay, annual PPE allowance, growth opportunities, company training to further develop newly learned skills, work life balance.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
To keep our employees as safe as possible, we’ve set up screenings, provide masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, maintain a 6 foot distance at all times, have two shifts to limit the number of employees in the building and do not allow any visitors/customers.
- Shift Preference:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Company’s Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place